Dec 7, 2015

Graffiti Sketch for the MPA Crew


My internship at the Music Production Academy is coming to a nice, smooth and clean end. I had the honour to make a load of new promotion material for in and around the shop. Combined with the MPA Pattern that I've made, and a couple of other little tweaks on the designs from OB, it is a statisfying view to see everything improves with every little touch that we make. A ton of nice portfolio material!

To say goodbye in my own way, there is - off course - a graffiti sketch involved. I've made a MPA sketch on A3 format, for them to hang around in the shop. It turned out more of a classic graffiti, but I liked the open P as MPA is open to their customers.


I've put a 40 x 50 photo frame around, spraypainted the background grey. I tried to get in the nice purple MPA Connect teint as an outline. To fill up this sketch I've used Promarkers, Molotow 227HS Markers, basic coloring pencils and a couple of fineliners to touch up stuff.

Thanks to MichaĆ«l, OB, Jeroen, Didier, Marijn & Banchi! Off course I also want to thank Rick, Bas & Yussuf, my fellow interns for this awesome experience.

Seckie


Pictures and Editing by Stan from Car Journalism.







0 comments:

Post a Comment