Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
Apr 3, 2016

Circle Graffiti at Spijkenisse, The Netherlands


Another piece with the focus on the symmetry. This time I created my 4 letters out of 4 circles. First off, I tried to sketch my idea. After three tries, I realised that it could be done easier; In illustrator.

After that, my girlfriend and me went on to Groenewoud skate park at Spijkenisse to paint this piece. To create the circles I knotted a wire around my spray can, hold one side of the wire against the wall and spray around that spot, while keeping the wire under tension. Good trick, thanks to Tober! Everything afterwards was done freehand.

Seckie

Retraced the sketch in Adobe Ai, for better symmetry.
End result at Spijkenisse.
Een foto die is geplaatst door Seckie (@seckthewriter) op

0 comments:

Post a Comment