Jun 14, 2015

SUNDAY IS BLACKBOOK DAY #12: THE COLOR MIRROR!

After the post from last week, when Tober mentioned my style has sorta 'plateaued', I'm really desperate to re-discover the letterforms and colorbooks of graffiti. I'm going to deal with all those little pieces of information a different way, so I could make myself able to make my style more 1 of a kind. The journey moves on..

Today I started with a quick pair of see-through lines on top of my S. Even though this is an concept from last week, I really have a good feeling about this effect, and I am expanding this knowledge on the wall soon, for sure. The other effect is more from the a5 blackbook I have from 2012, not that special and 2 colors max.. But executed with more 3d, shadows and highlights.

But that isn't where the 'totally new' approach kicks in.. I decided to use 2 outline colors, and flip all effects once I hit the next letter. That is why this blackbook piece is called 'The Color Mirror'.

Enjoy this weeks edition folks!

Seck1



QUICK PICTURE BY ST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment