Jun 7, 2015

HOF DAY @ EINDHOVEN - STEP IN THE ARENA 2015!

What a perfect timing for this event. Just in between all rainy days this beautiful weekend flourished into the dopest festival of 2015, till now. Step in the Arena, you did a good job. I'm definitely coming back next year, saw so many dope writers today.. Yesterday Sofles painted the inner circle, a pity we've missed him. Big up Chas LoveLetters btw!

Beside all the kings, we found a fun spot beside the so called 'lineup walls', and we've dropped a quick one there. Just for fun, together with Tober and Fines. Made the hole in my 'e' an eye, to create a monster like creature.. I was happy that I did afterwards, because I couldn't get no clean lines out of my black 94 can.. Reminder: Spraycans have to be used once in a while, otherwise they'll clog for no reason, meh. No latex this time, just a freestyle with cans!

Enjoy!

Seck1

CLOSE UP ON THE EYE! - MONSTER E

HQ will be added SOON!

0 comments:

Post a Comment