Feb 8, 2015

HOF DAY - AXER BDAY JAM @ LUNTEREN, GELDERLAND

This week I did a sketch for a bday jam. Axer was turning 16 so he gave a party & opportunity to paint! We had permission to paint some wooden panels in a shed on the land of his grandparents.. They even latex-coated them before we arrived! Teek, Poser, Veka, Shad, Evore, Axer and me did some pieces in the afternoon, whereafter they were showcased in the other room. Axer has one of the most awesome grandparents I've ever met, I would never have the chance to paint and party hard in my gran's house.. haha

I got to the Van Rees paint store in Dordrecht especially for this painting event, same as the instagram sketch I've uploaded this week.. Red, grey & white, with an navy blue outline, green 3d and yellow flares was a colour combo that was on my bucket list for a looong time already. Big ups to Axer for pulling this off! It was a really nice day.

Pics by Evore & Axer.

Yo!
Seck1


AT AXER'S BDAY JAM - LUNTEREN, GELDERLAND - 2015








0 comments:

Post a Comment