Jan 21, 2015

GRAFFITI BLACKBOOK SKETCH - 'MODERN PIRATES'

I've always been fairly impressed by the commercials of Coca-Cola advertisements. Not about the ridiculous amount of money that's put into these 30 second video's, but the packaging design of the cans back in the day.. You guys sure rememberthese printed water droplets, I practiced on those things a lot but when I tried, they looked like pimples. Not really the effect that I was looking for.. 

Scrapwood, and just the skyline with the sun going down, are some examples that I wanted to draw/paint but I couldn't really get them down how I wanted them.. Those difficult nature elements.. But they have so much soul, and give a realistic touch to your pieces, worth to try don't you think? With this one I decided to blend in some pencil work, to get smoother flows in the gradients and shadows. And it really worked out! Enjoy this 'Modern Pirate' piece!

Seck1



TRYING TO USE THE NATURE ELEMENTS IN THIS ONE! - 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment