May 25, 2017

Music Production Academy presents: The Summer Course

You may recognise the name Music Production Academy (or shortly 'MPA'), because I have been working with them for over an year already. Started as an intern at the music school in Rotterdam, and worked myself up to a fully respected graphic designer. I am responsible for most of their banner work, poster work and their business cards.

Most of the time, there is a strict branding we have to follow. But for this particular instance, I created the banner for the Ableton Summer Course - Almost totally up to my own taste.

Compare it to the other banner I made for (another) upcoming Ableton Course. You'll spot the differences. The icon box has been moved to the left, and is now filled with 'Sunny Beach Blue'. Together with the repositioning of the other elements, it refreshes the whole thing. Nice.

Seckie


MPA Ableton Event Banner 2017


MPA Summer Course Banner 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment