Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
Feb 10, 2017

Retro Game Sticker Design

I'm from 1994, so I basically grew up with my older niece playing the MS Dos game Duke Nukem 3D. That stuff was my childhood, I only have to read a sentence from the game series and I automatically read it in Duke's voice. 'It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, but im all out of gum...'

The whole Duke Nukem story is too long to tell you in this post, because I want to keep it short. But the whole superhero type character Duke is, is perfect to combine with graffiti. So I did! I got rid of all weapons and chose other tools for him to work with. 'Ahhh... Much better!'

The sketch was first scanned into illustrator, then colored in photoshop, and printed by Flyeralarm. I'm down to trade so come get some!

Seckie



0 comments:

Post a Comment