Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
Oct 7, 2016

Graffiti for Groenendijk PGN

This week I enjoyed the very last days of nice weather for this year, so I think this is one of the last pieces for a while.. Meh.

Nonetheless this was a good opportunity to learn. Not only the different letter combination PGN, but also style building and, tho I didn't really 'thought about' painting wood (I previously just did a piece) I wanted to get it done really professional this time; To showcase my skills.


So I started with cleaning & sanding, and dusting the thing off. After that put a latex coat on, and another one. Painted the piece when the latex was dry to the touch, and let the thing rest over night. I even did a varnish coat with a roller. It all came together.

Now on to the piece; Aqua blue, with red outlines and 3 (!) shadows. I really am proud of the fact that this is connected lettering, but it is still something not too ugly. Connected lettering isn't my best skill haha.


Seckie



0 comments:

Post a Comment