Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
May 27, 2016

Graffiti at Zuiderpark, The Hague - 3D Throw Up


A new piece today together with Aker, at Zuiderpark Den Haag. Together with my girl we went off to the Zuiderpark, it was a bit of a struggle to find the HOF at first, but.. Made a new friend there, and dropped a nice new concept piece.


Seck x Aker - Zuiderpark 2016

About the piece, I wanted to do something like the distorted piece in Alphen from last March, but a little less simple. I didn't want to make it too complicated, thats why I tried a throw up style. I took a picture of the sketch, took it to photoshop and 'shifted' it with a blue and red side.


The Photoshopped sketch.

I tried to recreate those lines pictured above as perfectly as possible, but even without perfect executed lines the effect is nicely visible from a distance. More on the details and other pictures below. 

Seckie



Detail on the Zuiderpark works.


The Full Collaboration

1 comments:

  1. nicee,can you help me with which one to start with first?you started with black right?

    ReplyDelete