Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
Apr 4, 2016

Diploma Design - Music Production Academy


Due to exams and a busy school period, my freelance graphic design work has been in a lower state lately. Mostly banners were created, a few uploaded here. My graffiti sketching has been a point of interest lately; Due to a loosened up school schedule, I have a lot of spare time to fill with hobby work. Painting twice a week it is. 

Me and the Music Production Academy still had a mighty project going on in the background, though: the MPA Certificates and Diploma's. A nice way to implement my MPA Pattern! 

Another nice touch is the icon on the top; Made by me. Through the process the MPA team gave me some really good constructive feedback, to even make it better. That's what I call a 'pleasant work relationship'. Thank you guys!





0 comments:

Post a Comment