Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
Mar 15, 2016

Watermark Graffiti Sketch - Seck


Proud to present you guys the second 'Transparent Sketch'!
In this series I want to create blackbook pieces which contain elements from real life. I want to get deeper into the realistic stuff on the wall. The last part was about real transparency, and in this work an external light source plays an essential role.



What I have done is fairly simple if you think about it. I took a thick piece of paper, drew the outlines of the E and K which I cut out, as you can see below:




After that, I took another more thin piece of (inkjet printer) paper, and I drew the other two letters on like this:



When you combine these two pieces of paper and put a lightsource behind it, the result is pretty fascinating. I hope this technique will bring me further into this designing process, and maybe inspire one of you guys. Next up, is a sketch more three dimensional or something.. Keep an eye on the SeckDesign blog. Enjoy!

Seckie

0 comments:

Post a Comment