Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
Jan 2, 2016

Canvas Painting Sold! 'Abstract Dimensions' 2016

SOLD! 'Abstract Dimensions' 2016
Mixed Materials on Canvas, 80 x 60cm


It's been a long time that I've did a real canvas painting. This one is totally different; It is more abstract than I have ever been with my paintings. Though 60 x 80 centimeters is a handable size, there is a lot going on. What it is, is up to the viewer. 

It will be the best if it is seen on a distance between 5 and 10 m. Try to focus at the center and you'll be suprised: The black center line will dissolve!

Like my other painting 'Color Cape' from 2013, everything is freehand. I love to work without any rulers, because this way I can practice both my linework, and make my paintings more 'handmade'. The base coat is spraypaint.

If you want to get your hands on this, we could make a deal on the price. Email me at info@seckdesign.com.


This one is SOLD! Looks really neat.



'Abstract Dimensions' 60 x 80 cm - 2016

Close up



Even closer


0 comments:

Post a Comment