Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
May 25, 2015

GRAFFITI BLACKBOOK SKETCH - IT'S OVER 9000!

Update on the book! If I really felt funny today I could call this a 'monday is blackbook d-day', because sketching was the only thing on the program. Yesterday I've reorganized all of my drawing work and 1 thing is for sure; In the 6 years I've been writing I made a LOT of graffiti drawings. Whole books, full of oldschool styles. Inspiring.

With this sketch, I really wanted to turn all colors down and get them back together. Sometimes I make the mistake to 'overdo' the coloring.. Extra bubbles there, a gradient there. I've learned a lesson; Colors can give your work a real boost, but on the other side you can quickly overdo some of the details, and depower your piece. You gotta try to see it, I've made pictures of my work while it was really in control, and come back with some heavy color changes. You'll be able to see some things work, and some really don't.

Whilst the music tells you to not turn down at all, sometimes it is better to keep easy and clean. Enjoy.

Seck1


GRAFFITI BLACKBOOK - OVER 9000!

0 comments:

Post a Comment