Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
Dec 19, 2014

COMING SOON! - DUTCH GRAFFITI TEMPLATE BOOK!


Excited to announce this people.. I've never been so proud of anything, and it isn't even finished yet! Remember the blackbook template I made a couple of weeks back? Some days later on I received the new orders for the next school assignment, called 'Doe ut Lekkah Zelluf' (roughly translated to 'Do whatever you Want'). To be on point; What you were going to make was totally up to you, but you had to describe the process you were running through on a specific website.

As I made the NS train, I decided to make an a4 blackbook full of recognisable Dutch things, that you can paint on. It is still in a prepress stage but I really want to show you guys! There are only 15 pieces left, so be fast if one of you want to get their hands on this. Got to keep it special you know.

To make everything fall into place, I'll quote the first page;


'Hello There!

This book is developed for all graffiti writers, who want to practise their trains in a book. In my search I only found a couple of other 'environment blackbooks', but those contained New York subways and freight trains. Time for a change! This book contains all Dutch stuff, that's worth representing. Bombing Material!

This book consists out of 25 pages, with 6 different templates:

- 8 NS 'Hondekop' Materieel '64 trains
- 8 RET ' SG 2/1' subways
- 8 BAM Construction Sheds
- 8 RET 'Den Oudsten Alliance' buses
- 8 FEDEX 'Citroen Jumper' Delivery Vans
- 8 CBS 'Advertising' Billboards

Enjoy Bombing!'

It is still in a prepress as I've already said, but I am desperate to make more templates and finish it. More soon! Thanks to printenbind.nl for delivering 20 books in 2 days, you guys are fast!

Love to all painters, especially Nibor, Tober, Evore, Buno & Fines for testing my book with different markers!


Seck1


'BOMB' the Blackbook

SECK1'S BAM Construction Sheds!
FINES - Den Oudsten Alliance!
instagram: @seckthewriter - NS Mat Train
TOBER - BAM Shed 2014!
EVORE RDS on the MAT '64 TRAIN!

EVORE RDS on the MAT '64 TRAIN!
BUNO Shed & TOBER Den Oudsten Alliance!

NIBOR - Den Oudsten Alliance



















POSER WBA - NS MAT 64! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itc4C4yYKr0

2 comments: