Copyright © Seck Design - Blog
Design by Dzignine
Apr 11, 2013

THE WALKTHROUGH PROJECT #1: GRAFFLIFE

Been working on this project for over 2 weeks and I loved it, got inspired by another dubstep video with an illustration fuller than this one but without a story in it. So I decided to make a video like that, but now with the life of a graffiti artist explained a bit. He is going out, getting underground, gettin' a lil quick burner up on the subway, and ends up in the Dutch 'coffeeshop' to check out his flicks. I think it came out well!
I also featured some tags and logo's from people I know, but special thanks to  music producers QBEATS and DAYBREAKS!

TRACK:
CURIFEX - BRAIN SURGERY

https://youtu.be/hxXFUM0cwJY

Bigups!
SECK1

THE WT PROJECT - GRAFFLIFE - SCENE 2


0 comments:

Post a Comment